#19 Creating and Managing a Digital Framework
1.00pm - 4.00pm (AEST)
Trainer: Paul Fechner
Creating and Managing a Digital Framework (bringing together Plans, Policies, Risk, Technology, Security, Training, Culture and People).
Many, many years ago now it was common practice to acknowledge that ‘going digital’ was all just about scanning physical records…… ‘There you are……we’re now digital’.
Our sometimes complex business and personal lives have changed in the past couple of decades and we all need a helping hand to assist in our ever changing Digital Framework.
This training session will be taking a step back / ‘helicopter view’ to look at the ‘Big Picture’ i.e. a holistic approach to your Digital Framework.
• Who needs to be involved and why?
• Communicating and Marketing advice.
• Suggestions and tools on how to bring it all together.
• When to back down and when to stand your ground.
• Software’s / business systems = who uses what and where and who’s in charge….???
• ...and many more practicable and achievable 'tips and tricks' for your Digital Framework
Cost (Ex GST)
Platform Used: GoTo Meeting
You will be sent an invite before the session starts.
Head here for a short YouTube Video to view instructions on using the Go To Meeting Platform
In partnership with