As a leader in Indigenous Rights, CLC values its archives, so if you have an interest and recognise the importance to preserve physically and digitally, this position is for you.The successful applicant will join the Information Services team for a major digitisation project to provide appraisal, sentencing and disposal support for their digitisation project. The main task is records sentencing, including historic records requiring research skills, as well as event-driven disposition triggers. We look forward to meeting applicants with:
- Experience in sentencing Commonwealth records in accordance with the National Archives of Australia (NAA) guidelines.
- Ability to handle standard archive boxes.
- Experience in the use of Content Manager is highly desirable.
- Experience with M365 and Teams is beneficial.
- Cross-cultural working experience is highly desirable.
- Confidentiality is a key requirement.
Aboriginal candidates are encouraged to apply and will be given preference.The position would suit someone with initiative, who is innovative, has a flexible and 'can do'- approach, and who can contribute to a changing environment. It is ideal for a recently graduated as well as a seasoned Information Professional. The position is located in CLC's main office in Alice Springs, surrounded by the amazing landscapes of Central Australia.