About the Team
The Business Services Branch sits within our Corporate Services & Risk division. We play a key role in enabling the business by delivering high quality, timely and responsive services across the following functions: Property & Facilities, Business Services and Records Management. With a clear customer focus, we deliver value by ensuring that our organisation is set up to achieve and deliver on its objectives by establishing and implementing strategies, processes, and tools to support the business.
About the Opportunity
We have an exciting position available on our close-knit team for a customer-focused individual to support a range of records management tasks, including providing sound advice, resolving user issues, and digitising business records. You will also be involved with mail management, goods received/dispatched, inventory control, and data entry. This is an integral role in our team supporting both our immediate colleagues and the wider business in the achievement of objectives through an efficient and effective records management process.
We are looking for a team player who is eager to learn and grow with our team and the company. A keen eye for detail, coupled with your ability to build strong relationships with a range of stakeholders, will be essential for your success in this role. In return, you will be supported by an excellent team and encouraged to take on professional and personal development opportunities.
The skills and experience required in the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Exercises sound professional judgement in the application of policy, procedures, relevant legislation and records management principles (archiving, record retention and disposal etc.).
- Pays attention to detail and communicates confidently in writing, in person and over the phone.
- Organises office and business administration activities within a defined scope and operational needs.
- Effectively plans, organises and prioritises workload to achieve agreed outcomes and expected timeframes.
- Uses conceptual and analytical skills to develop solutions to moderately complex office administration issues.
- Has demonstrated digital literacy/competency with a range of digital tools for records management and data entry (such as M365, SharePoint and/or Electronic Document and Records Management Systems).
- Certificate in Business Administration or experience in a related field is desirable.