Ambassadors act as the members' voice from locations around the globe to support and promote RIMPA’s vision and objectives.
Key responsibilities of an Ambassador includes:
- Advocacy – Local understanding and knowledge
- Identification of Opportunities – new members, new partners, new trends, new vendors
- Collecting Intelligence – the best local venues, presenters, industry movements, etc
- Promoting RIMPA Global – participating in non-RIMPA events to further extend the RIMPA Family
- Member Engagement – Attending events, updating members and providing advice
- Stakeholder Management – improving the vendor experience within RIMPA